DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago

DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago
St. Clair, Solsky, Jesse, and P.Star

Sunday, January 2, 2011

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!

I must said, I had a great weekend!!!!!! Friday I ended my year with my Family. Saturday I started to workout with my daughter, Solsky. and Sunday I saw my lovely beautiful Niece Melaysha, my sister youngest who I barely see....
When I look at things that had happen to me in my life. you learn from it and you move on. You try not to make the same mistake twice.. but some time you do. You don't let it discourage you and you try not to let it happen again. Yes, we are human and were not perfect... God as a plan for all of us and I truly believe in that... My friend
Ray Roc from the Wu tang Latino had mention to me, that we all live in hell but if we work hard we will eventually see the light. My mission is to help other but sometime you can't. you only could do but so much. I know I try and I will continuing to try until I succeed!!!!!
I will continuing tomorrow on how my weekend turn out, until tomorrow

Love
Jesse Jess

No comments: