DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago

DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago
St. Clair, Solsky, Jesse, and P.Star

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Cup of Coffee and Tom Sawyer (RUSH)!!!!

So I start My day off with a cup of coffee and I listen to Tom Sawyer (RUSH)!!!!!! My level of Energy rising to the extreme that keeps my day going.....yesterday my daughter P.star had an audition that my partner had to cancel because of the accident at the skating rink. But she will be doing it today lets wish her luck! Its a pilot for Nickelodeon.
Sinclaire gave me her progress report yesterday and i am proud to say that she is doing much better in school. When she first came into my life things were complicated. But as her a part of the Diaz family all she really needed was love. she is doing much better, yes the siblings go through obstacles but at the end of the day they all love Each other.
Solsky my lovely daughter Solsky!!!! Solsky is in another world but she knows what she wants to do in life, she has just gotten certified to become a foster parent, shes still going to school studying and please do not ask me what shes taking up because i have no clue. she wants to secretive she wants to show her dad she can make it.
As for me i have a big meeting today with my partner Armando Soto on our non profit organization F.I.N. (father's in need). we working on getting our paper work together so that we can get this company started.
My partner Elis Pacheco is still working on P.Stars song "The Double", he just send it to radio stations and websites he strongly believes that this song will make it. And as for my book its doing well my writer Will Savive has just finish his book called Amanda Knox study abroad murder. until tomorrow everyone be safe and have a blessed day.
JESSE JESS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, love the blog!! It's important to maintain a strong reminder of the business, the organization and everything that is going on!