DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago

DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago
St. Clair, Solsky, Jesse, and P.Star

Sunday, January 9, 2011





"Sol" My sister, my soul... R.I.P.

Ooh, how I miss my little sister. Today is my sister Sol's birthday. She would have been 41 years old today. It truly makes me sad to say those words out loud... "She passed away."

Six years ago Sol died of a sudden heart attack. No one saw it coming. It was completely unexpected. She was an amazing and extraordinary person. She was a loving person. Ooh, how I miss my little Sister!

I still keep in touch with her best friends. It's amazing how we can all sit here and recall a good memory about her. And not just one... Many good memories. That's the kind of person that she was. I can only think back fondly now... And only think, those were the good old days!

I remember when she was first became Baptist and when she did her Holy Communion. She grew up to be such a beautiful young lady. Everyone loved her -especially the people that knew her in Washington Heights. We talked about everything and we were so close that if anything was ever wrong, I was always the first to know about it.

Sol was the baby of the house and my mother loved her dearly. Sol would sometimes get into trouble, but I would always be there to bail her out -lovingly and with no regrets. No one could mess with my baby sister, she was always well protected.

At 18 years old Sol had a serious car accident that broke almost every bone in her body! She was given a 20% chance to live. Even though she had everything against her, she survived! The doctors told us that she would never walk again or even have children -she beat those odds as well! She ultimately had 3 beautiful children, two boys and a girl. She went through so much, so I guess in the end, her body simply gave up. It sadness me to think of what could have been.

Well, I'd like to get into more details, but I want to leave some things for the book. ...I will leave you with this final sentiment regarding my loving sister. I will just say that as sad and tragic her passing might have been, I am still happy and grateful for the time I did have her in my life -we all are!

Until next time friends.

Love,

Jesse Jess

No comments: