DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago

DAD Birthday Party 6 years ago
St. Clair, Solsky, Jesse, and P.Star

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Spending New Year with my Cousin Maritza

Hello My Friends, Happy New Year!!!! Saturday Morning, I slept for 2 hr because couldn't sleep... It new year and my head was Brain Storming or couldn't be a hangover? lol.. Last night me and the girls P.Star, Solsky and Sinclaire went to my cousin, MARITZA house on 51st. We got there around 11pm.. My cousin thought we weren't coming. I had promise her for 4 months ago that we would spent New year with her. She was so excited to see us.. She's one of the Diaz, from her family that is still alive.. In her family there 2 brother and 4 sister. She the second oldest from the girls... My Uncle Victor Diaz who now lives in Puerto Rico. A retiring man and hates it.. If he could still work my uncle will still be working right now. Is wife titi Lilyda Pass aways 8 months ago and My Cousin Victor jr die six months before that.. My Cousin had some rough time but she was the back bone of her Family and she hold it down... when Jennette pass away from Aids in late 80's, i believe. she and my uncle make sure that Jennette daughter's were taken care of.. then we had another serious blow in the family. My Cousin Teddy had a daughter which i can't remember her name. She was Born with the Aids Virus and pass away at the age of 5. I remember Maritza youngest sister,"Diana" was so Devastated because she took care of her. Teddy also had a son name Pito. That My Boy I love him to death, he a good kid. It was so hard for him growing up without is sister and his Mother because she pass away as well... but one thing I can tell you that he had alot of love from us.... He's now married and has a son Christian who 10 years old.. I miss you dude... So at the party at my Cousin house!!! Maritza daughter little Maritza and her Husband was there.. also Diana and her daughter Daysha, who is a Pstar fan beg My Cousin to make sure P was coming.. That little girl Loves Priscilla so much.. Also Eline was there who an old friend of mine and She also Lil Maritza Godmother. So Miguel, Maritza Husband who's a good man!!! He made sure that we eat before the Count down... When we enter the New Year, it was so Beautiful knowing I had my family there, hugging, kissing each other and crying just remembering the past... Alot went on last year, but that's was last year!!! One day you can read that when I finish writing my book, the past.. lol!!!! Solsky and Sinclaire and P friends went hm first. They left around 2am. Priscilla and I decided to stay so we can continue to remissness's with our Cousin's. Before we left I told Maritza we were going to workout together asap so she can shed some of the weight off...around 330am I got a phone call from my Partner Elis who is in Vegas. He just wanted to wish me and family a Happy New Year and that going to b a good year for us .. I can't wait!! P and I was walking home and we starting to talk about how our future is going to be. we talk and we talk but it was all good until next time
LOVE
JESSE JESS
DFE

No comments: